What's new

Help May list po ba kayo ng mga phones that can run Warzone Mobile?

jamgunz

Addict
Reaction
Is there someone out ther that can help me have the lists of android phones that can run Warzone mobile? TIA

Hello! I'd be happy to help you with a list of Android phones that can run Warzone Mobile. Here are some recommended Android phones that should be able to handle the game smoothly:

1. Samsung Galaxy S21 series
2. OnePlus 9 series
3. Google Pixel 5
4. Xiaomi Mi 11
5. ASUS ROG Phone 5
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
7. OnePlus 8T
8. Xiaomi Poco F3
9. Realme GT

These phones have powerful processors, sufficient RAM, and good graphics capabilities, which are essential for running graphics-intensive games like Warzone Mobile. However, please note that the game's compatibility may also depend on factors like available storage space, software updates, and network connectivity.

Before purchasing a phone specifically for gaming, it's always a good idea to check the game's official requirements and reviews to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Let me know if you need more information or have any other questions!

Sa MediaTek chips set di ba kaya sirs?
Try mo nalang tapos ekumpara mo nalang yung chipset mo kung anung chipset sa snapdragon ang ka pareho nya. Una kasing ma optimize nyan kung gugustohin lng ng developers yung mga phone na naka SNAPDRAGON tapos sunod na yung mga chipset na open source tulad ng mediatek dimensity.