What's new

Senatorial lineup! ano ba ang magandang combination sa senado?

Gilgamesh1998

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Maganda ba ang senado na ang mga nakaupo ay puro opposisyon o mas maganda ang mga nakaupo ay mas marami ang sumasang ayon sa pangulo?
totoo ba ang quotes na "Absolute power, Corrupts absolutely"?

I guess it's more better if it's on the balance side which the opposition has the power to disagree and disapprove, also with their full support for the executive officer. Mid lang dapat, still depends on what's the current situation

no hate po paps just pure opinion tayo mga paps wag po sanang punahin ang mga kandidato at mag stay sa topic

ang maganda yung kung may oposisyon na matino, hindi yung kokontra lang for the sake na kumontra lang. yan lang naman yung pinaggagawa ng mga payaso sa senado nung mga nagdaang panahon

whos this candidates that has no good platforms?
Mostly media related influencers like robin padilla, bro, what can he do? Federalism, how can that help with the current issue that the Philippines is facing? may mukha ka nga ano naman magagawa nyan sa pilipinas?

Just a shame na andaming nauto kay robin

Mostly media related influencers like robin padilla, bro, what can he do? Federalism, how can that help with the current issue that the Philippines is facing? may mukha ka nga ano naman magagawa nyan sa pilipinas?

Just a shame na andaming nauto kay robin
Ito ba una mong impression kay robin?

yung wala syang maiiambag sa pilipinas?

Ito ba una mong impression kay robin?

yung wala syang maiiambag sa pilipinas?
I've already red his platforms, so yes that's what I think of robin. Still, we people have our own point of views and opinions and we're free to express it, so yeah why robin?

I've already red his platforms, so yes that's what I think of robin. Still, we people have our own point of views and opinions and we're free to express it, so yeah why robin?
Good politics for me A christian converted to islam with a platform of unity and cooperation between christian and islam.

It's already been implemented with the bangsamoro law, ala bang bago?
may kilala ka bang muslim na nakaupo sa senate ngayon?

na dating christian

also may 11 pang kandidato sa pagkasenado na pwede iboto para mapunan ang kakulangan ng ibang kandidato na binoto mo.

So that doesnt mean that anyone who voted that one particular candidate that you dont like is sayang..

Last edited:
Back