Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
USERNAME 666

—S-class

YøùTùbé became a home of myths to some strange videos. One of the unforgetable myth on YøùTùbé was the myth about username 666.

Username 666 is quite popular for those who are fan of YøùTùbé mysteries. A video posted by nana825763 on YøùTùbé, it shows what happens if you searches the username 666 and refreshes it several times.

So here's the story.

One day, a person who worked on YøùTùbé posted his creepy experience about username 666. (POV)

"I was busy doing my stuff and then I heard about a channel was suspended. At first, I didn't even bother about it but I started to wonder why it is kept as a secret. I tried to ask few of my co-workers but all of them refuses to give any information. But one of the moderator handed me a piece of paper and whispered not to ask anybody about that username again. I unfolded the piece of paper where a link was written
"www.YøùTùbé.com/666".

When I arrived at my house, my curiosity about the link bothered me that's why I immediately searched the link. The channel was suspended and doesn't have any unusual things. Then I decided to refresh the page many times due to my curiosity and things started to get really wierd. All of the text turned into 666 and the background became red. Suddenly, a disturbing channel appeared. I decided to take a peek on some of it's videos and found that some are way too disturbing. One video shows 4 babies twisting their head and the other video shows swirled graphics which are inappropriate on YøùTùbé.

Then I found another video which shows graphical gores such as a woman drowning on blood and other disturbing gores. I feel disgust thats why I decided to stop the video, but it doesn't let me to do any actions. I tried to close the Internet Explorer but it no longer respond. I tried it many times but still doesn't responds. Then I realized something, the power button. I pressed the power button but the computer didn't shut. At that moment, I realized something unusual. What pops into my mind is that I might be häçked.

The video still continues to play and it seems like it's calling me to finish it. Just then, a woman appeared in the video. She starred at me with creepy sounds playing. Then a jump scare of a womans hand popped up then the computer crashed.

I cannot really imagine how did that happened. I was traumatized for a few days because of the incident. After a few days, I was fired because I can't resist myself sharing that incident to my coworker.

I was really bothered because of that incident. Then I asked myself "Could this actually been made by the devil? Was it a joke to scare YøùTùbérs".

No one really knows if this was true. Others say it's a hoax because they made it but nothing happened. Maybe because this glitch/ bug had already been patched that's why they can no longer do it.

Source: creepypasta(dot)Wikia(dot)Com
Credits sa deep web enigma 2.0

Screenshot_2018-10-13-13-41-30.png

Attachments

waaahhh! natry ko na. ibang klase yung curse nito. nablock na naman sim ko.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.