Help Windows 11 Ghost Spectre no sound

Niko Bellic

Eternal Poster
Established
Freshly installed windows 11 superlite ghost spectre 😅 kaso problema walang sound. Help pls. Na update, uninstall at reinstall ko na mga audio drivers ganun pa rin.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the sound issue you're experiencing with your freshly installed Windows 11 Ghost Spectre. It's frustrating when everything seems to be set up correctly, but the sound still isn't working.

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the no sound problem:

1. Check Sound Settings:
- Right-click the sound icon on the taskbar and select "Open Sound settings." Make sure that the correct output device is selected.
- Ensure that the volume is turned up and not muted.

2. Run Audio Troubleshooter:
- Go to Settings > System > Sound.
- Under the "Advanced sound options" section, click on "Troubleshoot" to run the Windows audio troubleshooter.

3. Check Device Manager:
- Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
- Expand the "Sound, video and game controllers" section. Look for any devices with a yellow exclamation mark, as this could indicate a driver issue.

4. Update Audio Drivers:
- Visit the website of your sound card manufacturer to download and install the latest drivers compatible with Windows 11.
- You can also try using the "Update driver" option in Device Manager.

5. Check Audio Services:
- Press Windows key + R, type "services.msc," and press Enter.
- Make sure that the Windows Audio service is running. Right-click on it and select "Start" if it's not running.

6. Check for Windows Updates:
- Make sure your system is up to date by going to Settings > Windows Update and checking for any available updates.

7. Check Physical Connections:
- Ensure that your speakers or headphones are properly connected to the audio jack or USB port.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be an underlying hardware problem with your sound card or speakers. In that case, you may need to consider seeking professional assistance or replacing the hardware.

I hope one of these solutions helps you get your sound working again. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

Back